Silverwater Resort wishes to inform that we are still open for business.
Here at Silverwater Resort we have put alot of new measures in place to ensure the safety and comfort of all our guests during these unprecedented times.We are working with the Department of Health, Ecolab and the Australian Hotels Association on how best to achieve this.
We have increased our cleaning and sanitation schedules in all public areas with a particular focus on hand railings, bathrooms and doors, using a suitable disinfectant.
Please see below what is open and what new procedures have been put in place.
From 6pm 25th May 2021 all guests from Greater Melbourne will be required to wear a face mask when indoors.
- Complimentary tube of hand sanitiser given to every reservation.
- Only one person per reservation to attend the front desk on Check in and Check out.
- Separate entries and exits setup to help with social distancing.
- COVID-19 declaration filled out by every guest on check in.
- Arcade games room is open. (10 max)
- Spa is open. (2 max)
- Basketball courts are Open.
- Indoor Swimming pool is currently open. (75 max)
- Outdoor Swimming pool is open. (75 max)
- Jumping pillows and playground are open with limitations on numbers.
- Gymnasium is currently open. (5 max)
- Tennis courts are open. Bookings through reception are essential.
- Scheduled "Fogging" of all outdoor areas as well as regular cleaning of all high touch surfaces.
- Open for indoor and outdoor seated service Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Booking essential as only limited people allowed inside per time period.
- All reservations will be required to provide proof of residential address by providing either a drivers license or passport.
- Automatic hand sanitiser dispensers in all common entries
- Thorough cleaning of rooms using a COVID-19 approved disinfectant.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort.